Not open for further replies.

teddyh101

Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
Hi there, I am 31 years old and over the last 14 days now I have had the same muscle twitching over and over right on the inside of my right shoulder.. very localized, very visable, off and on all day for 14 days.

I had the covid vaccine about two days before this started, but nothing else has changed. I have cut out coffee, added magnesium, more water... very scared. I have young children andalls I seem to be focused on all day now since looking into this twitch is ALS.. Im very scared and didnt know where else to post. I arrived here after hours of web pages and looking up "localized twitch for weeks"

Hello-

We ask that all new members looking for answers read here: Read Before Posting

It pretty comprehensively explains about twitching and why online searching can sometimes be bad for people's anxiety. If you would like to keep up with the searching, add "covid vaccine side effects" to the terms you use and you will see there's a connection to twitching there.

hi teddy - worrying you are dying because a muscle twitches is like being convinced you have a brain tumour because you have a headache. Please read the post ShiftKicker sent you really carefully as it will truly answer all your fears.
Please go see your doctor rather than googling and posting to strangers.

I didnt know where else to turn. I feel like this twitch is very obvios and visible EVERY Day now for two weeks. Not little random ones. Just every day. As soon as I wake up, rest assured i can go look in the mirror and the twitch starts on and off. Does this seem potentially benign? Im sorry if I am off base. Just genuinely afraid

Most twitches are benign yes and in your case as Fiona mentioned maybe a side effect of the vaccine. There is a group on reddit muscle twitch where you will find lots of people who have had sustained twitching and are fine. Of course any health concerns should be taken to your doctor but please don’t worry

Twitching means nothing on their own. Please, see your doctor, that truly all we can say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back