Diagnosis
n/a
Country
US
State
mi
City
st.clair shores
HELLO ALL I HAVE TALKED TO SOME WONDERFUL PEOPLE ON HERE ESPECIALLY ANNMARIE AND GRANPA AL WHO HAVE HELPED ME LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME THIS PAST YEAR. 1ST WHEN I WAS 5 MONTHS PREGNANT MY GIRLFRIEND PASSED AWAY GIVING BIRTH. I WENT FOR MY ULTRASOUND A WEEK LATER FOUND A WHOLE IN BABYS HART CLEFT LIP DOCS SAID I COULD HAVE AN AMNIO BUT WERNT TO WORRIED. OK SO I DIDNT ANYWAYS I WENT ONLINE LIKE THE DUMBASS IAM AND SEARCHED AND SEARCHED ALL DAY ALL NIGHT CLEFT LIP WHOLE IN THE HART AND MILLIONS OF GENETIC DISORDERS CAME UP I JUST HAPPENED TO PICK THE WORST WHICH IS CALLED TRISOMY 18 ALSO KNOWN AS (EDWARDS SYNDROME) SO I OBSSESED ABOUT IT FOR MONTHS KIND OF ANNOING TO MY FAMILY THEY THOUGHT I WAS NUTS! SO I GO IN TO DELIVERY AND I NEED A C SECTION OF COURSE AS I THOUGHT I ASK THE DOC BEFORE HE CUTS ME OPEN HEY DR.KNAPP DO YOU THINK SHES GOT TRISOMY 18 EVERYONE WAS LIKE JENNNIFER WOULD YOU STOP ALREADY..........LONG STORY SHORT BABY HAS TRISOMY 18 YEAH IT FREAKED THE DOCS OUT AND MY FAMILY MY BEAUTIFUL BABY LILYROSE PASSED AWAY IN MY ARMS MARCH 7TH IT MAKES ME SO UPSET I HAVE A EMPTY NURSERY AT HOME. SO IAM PREGNANT AGAIN WELL AFTER ALL THAT I HAD MUSCLE TWITCHING NONSTOP NOW FOR 6 MONTHS OR 5 3 EMGS-CLEAN MRI SPINALTAP YOU NAME IT ALSO I HAD WEARED VISION PROBLEM STILL DO THAT NEVER GOES AWAY BIG HUGE EYE FLOATERS PULSATING MOVEMENTS. TWITCH TWITCH TWITCH OH GOD I HAVE ALS I NO IT MY NUERO SAID DEF NO ALS HOW COME I DONT BELIEVE HIM? BECAUSE THERE NOT ALWAYS RIGHT AND IM GOING TO ALS CLINIC TOMORROW I JUST NO HES GOING TO SAY ALS MY LIFE IS OVER. I THINK ABOUT MY FUNERAL AND MY HUSBAND FEEDING ME THROUGH A FEEDING TUBE AND I CANT HOLD MY BABY. PLEASE HELP ME IM GOING INSANE. SO IM SEARCHING THE INTERNET AGAIN LIKE THE DUMB*** AND I JUST HAPPEN TO BE PSYCIC I GUESS AND FIND MY DISORDER! IM SCARED AND ONLY 24:cry:

I tried to respond to your PM but it said you were not accepting PM's. Sorry

everyone

how do i get my pm to start working its telling people i cant acccept them

Hi Jenny- we have been having lots of troube with spammers and scammers so we instituted a new rule that people must have 15 posts before they can recieve and send private messages. Sorry this has to affect new, and actual members, like yourself.

I tried to send you a PM about the colors you are choosing for the nursery. I quess the new rule kicked in before i could send it. Anyway, I hope you are doing better and I hope you took my advice to focus on the great things that are happening in your life. cordially, Cindy

please help

Hello Its Jenny Again Can Someone Please Help Me Im Not A Spammer And Have Talked To Annmarie And Granpa Al And Cindy Thanks Jenny

First off here's a definition:

Spam is the posting of advertisements, abusive, or unneeded messages on Internet forums.

I would say the majority of your posts fall into the category of unneeded message and that makes you a spammer.

Having said that, typing in all caps is not very conducive to reading and makes me feel like I'm being yelled at.

I'm sorry for your loss and wish you only the best with your current pregnancy. As far as ALS goes, you've been told you definitely don't have it. Twitching can be caused by many things and if it was ALS then after 5 or 6 months of twitching you should be seeing atrophy. If you're going to do your own research then look at all the facts not just the ones that fit your situation.

Sorry if I come off a little peevish but there are other individuals on this board that deserve your consideration and respect which isn't accomplished by hijacking their threads.

Jenny -

You need grief counseling, not an ALS forum. Coming here like this you are basically asking terminally ill people and their caregivers to take care of you even though you are neither. Grief counseling can help you cope with your loss and prepare for your future, especially the arrival of your next child.

Liz

jeff

Hey Jeff its jenny im not a SPAMMMER first of all and iam sorry if i was hijacking threads but i wasnt trying to yell at you. iam sorry and going through something very difficult right now and it seems im not wanted on here by you! so i will leave you alone. jenny

Hi jenny,

Sorry about your tradgey, your systoms sound like anxiety or panic attacks.
Take a deep breath think of how gifted you are to be having another baby.

take it easy
crystalkk

scared, my heart goes out to you, but Jeeeez, please lay off them caps. They have caused for me to get cross sighted!

Irma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back