Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
SRB
State
Serbia
City
Uzice
Hello, i know that this is probably not my problem, but my mind doesn't allow me to think of something else than this disease, i am so scared that i have it like i started having twitches (but not the usual ones, it is like i get a twitch then the second one doesnt happen for like a minute, i am not really sure is this actually twitching or something else cause it feels really weird like some strain in my arms and legs), secondly i have this weird pain in my legs (especially the right one) but i think it has something to do about me not being active enough till the summer break, i got a bad flu at the end of May and ever since then i started feeling this bad like tiredness and weakness (i do have pain in my body), and also i see that i seriously lost muscle mass in my right arm (i have never been a very fit person, but i was average for my age, again i think this has something to do with that flu breaking me), i have this weird feeling of something stuck in my throat and my nose is like always stuffy. I am so sorry for bothering you with this because it probably is nothing but i am just very scared that i have this disease...

P.S. Sorry for my bad English i am from Serbia

Hey there-
You are very self aware, and have already admitted ALS is not actually your problem. There is a phenomenon called "cyberchondria", where use of the internet makes health anxiety a thousand times worse. If this health worry is taking over your thoughts, please see a doctor and visit a health anxiety forum. There are many people who struggle with it-you will find great support on such a forum.

This forum is not for you.

Best wishes

Thank you for the quick reply, i have been thinking something like that myself and i thank you for proving my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back