say hi to Max here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copied from PALS roll call so everyone can say welcome back.
Missed you Max

MAX ! {{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}

So good to see you log in and post!

Ohhhhh Max, I've been thinking of you and Sandy a lot lately. We miss you around here, buddy.
Big hugs.
Becky

Great to see your post Max! Wishing you nothing but the best.

Vince

Hey Max! Dang! I kept checking your profile for last activity and was beginning to wonder. Glad to see ya back. Have at it again. :)

Hey Max :)
Love ya bud!

Good to see you back Max! !

The new folks don't know you are the " it is what it is" wise leader. So good to hear from you! Hugs.

Greetings, Max! Thanks for the "hello"! It suddenly feels more "at home" just knowing you are in the room...

My best!

Jim

Vince said to Max: "Great to see your post Max! Wishing you nothing but the best."

Ditto!

Great to have you back, Max. We missed you!

Greetings Max! So incredibly good to see you here!

Nearly every day I jump on for a minute even if I can't post just to see if you've popped on. Have missed you so much. Don't know if you know what a huge impact you had when we first found this forum--you gave so many tips that have become daily mantras in our household: "Don't fall. Don't get sick. It Is What It Is." And then there's the smoothie recipe and all the laughs you and Big Mark, et al, provided.

Hugs to you and Sandy and all of your pups!

Cindy

Max, great to hear from you! My parents in Houston told me how warm it is today; I'm jealous.
--Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back