Sandy, we need an update

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the aint's don't get it together soon, we will have to bring back out the grocery bags to put over our heads. :-D

God Bless
Capt AL

end of week update

Hello everyone,
Here is a brief update for those curious about my progress.

First off, my lovely wife has sailed off into the wild blue yonder for 10 days. Wow, she was so excited to be going.

Secondly, try this, absolutely no Honey Do list. I can just lie on the couch like a potato and watch TV for ten (10) days straight. Oops almost forgot about the one remaining unfinished project for one of our girls. Oh well, it was the thought that counted.

Thirdly, my Blood Work report has just arrived and with every single item well within the ranges of normal. There must have been 40+ items checked. That should be a very good start.

Finally, my twitch has eased rather considerably over the past 24 hours. I still have tremors but not nearly so severe. Suddenly, I’m thinking stress has had a hand in my twitching. It is difficult to attach any of the muscle wasting to stress, but certainly the twitching could have been procured by it.

Next on the hit parade will be an X-ray followed shortly thereafter with a CT Scan. I have never had a CT Scan so that should be interesting.

So, have a great weekend everybody and try to make a memory or even share one or two with someone special. Sharing a good memory can be very fulfilling.

Out for now,
Sandy
Ps: Thank you all a ton for being such a great support team. Oh and go Saints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back