Diagnosis
12/2012
Country
US
State
IA
City
Marion
Where could I get some information regarding a suction machine?

A few common ones are shown here [random dealer, not a recommendation though I have used them].

Your PALS needs a prescription from a doc for you to order one, or you can work through a DME supplier in your insurance network. Check the costs for cash vs. copay.

Some people here find these very helpful. Others do not. Also check other threads on saliva via the "Search" link up top, as we have presented a number of approaches to try.

You are welcome to introduce yourself in a separate thread!

Best,
Laurie

Thanks for the information.

And there's always eBay which has been great for me when I needed/wanted to buy stuff out of pocket. There's always a little risk something won't work but eBay heavily sides with buyers during disputes.

If you do an eBay search for "Devilries HomeCare Suction Machine Without Battery", you'll find a good deal. And yes, the seller spelled the name of the company wrong. (which is probably why it hasn't sold)

Also, the seller will probably take $95. Just make a Best Offer of $80. Don't ask how I know...

I got the same machine with the built in battery from my DME. It works great but is loud. The one on eBay doesn't have the battery but I don't really use it so...

Rob

Thanks. I'll take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back