Rules About Posting (Must Read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, is there any way to edit or delete your post or reply after it is already submitted? I am not seeing how to do this anywhere and hope the option exists. Thanks !

You can edit your post for a few minutes after posting but after that you have to ask a moderator to delete or edit.

There is a short window of time that you can do this, after that you have to contact a moderator to do it for you. What do you want to do?

There is a short window of time that you can do this, after that you have to contact a moderator to do it for you. What do you want to do?
I wanted to edit/delete right after posting but didnt see anything to allow me to edit. Are there links or buttons? Thank u

You can only edit for about 15 minutes after you post. Otherwise, contact a moderator

At the bottom right of your post you will see a button marked "Edit". Click on that and you can edit your post. If the button is not there then it is too late.

At the bottom right of your post you will see a button marked "Edit". Click on that and you can edit your post. If the button is not there then it is too late.
Thank you! may I have better luck next time.

I want to say thank you for the support group. It helps to talk to someone. My mom was diagnoised dec 7 2010 and they said she has had it for 1 yr already. I think I am still in denial and pray everyday its something other than that. I mean doctors are not always right. Maybe I'm just so much in denial that I want to believe that. Its really hard and unfair. My parents live in tn so I can't just go over for a cup of coffee. I live in MN but I will go see them in Feb. My dad just got over a tumor and fluid in the brain and things were going good up until dec 7. I try to hold on to faith and hope and pray one day soon there will be a cure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back