Diagnosis
08/2015
Country
US
State
South
City
The Beach
Mori Farrell, a friend from my local support group, gained her wings yesterday afternoon. She was my first PALS friend after my diagnosis. She lived on the beach in Flagler. We had lunches together, visited each other, and kept in touch by e-mail.

She was a lawyer and so brave. Her battle lasted four years and she lived alone for the first three. She found a lovely team of caregivers providing 24/7 care during the last year so she was able to stay in her home. In her last e-mail, she told me she was at peace and ready whenever God called her.

I'll miss my friend but I'm so glad she finally got her wings peacefully and at home.

Kim I am so very sorry for your loss. Hugs and prayers as you move forward.

Another warrior falls. Hallelujah, she is free!
Vincent

So sorry for your loss, Kim.

Kim,

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. I'm sure she appreciated your friendship and continued correspondence as much as you did hers.

My best...

Jim

I'm very sorry, Kim. She sounds like a great friend. I'm glad she went out the way she wanted.

Best,
Laurie

I too am very sorry for your loss, but that is a sweet story. May all single PALS be so fortunate.

My condolences Kim. I do like that she was able to find 24/7 care despite being on her own.

Kim, I am sorry I am so late in this post, but I hope that your friend Mori is now soaring free. Peace to you my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back