Diagnosis
11/2015
Country
US
State
VA
City
Leesburg
Looking for a good home for this wonderful piece of equipment. The rolling shower chair was an absolute godsend for us. It is oversized and supports from head to toe. My husband loved his showers and when we could no longer safely transfer to a bath stool, this rolling chair was the perfect solution. The chair was very expensive but we were given a grant to cover the cost. If interested, a donation to our ALS chapter would be appreciated. Pick up only from Northern Virginia.

Hi Pam, I may be interested in this. Can you post a picture?

Here is a photo of the chair. As you can see, it is made of PVC pipe and can be taken apart for easy transport.

Attachments

• IMG_0167.jpg
    IMG_0167.jpg
    716.3 KB · Views: 225
Thank you so much. I am interested as long as you think it will fit in the back of an SUV. I would be happy to make a donation to your local ALS chapter.

I believe we could drop the back and fit it in a SUV. It is light weight but a bit cumbersome. I do not know how to private message you. Can someone help?

As described in previous posts, I am looking for someone who could use a rolling shower chair. This wonderful piece of equipment provides a relaxing, safe shower. A picture is included in the May 17, 2021 post. Please post any questions and I will do whatever I can to help someone receive it.

If no one here wants it you might try listing on the Brigance Brigade site since their service area in primarily Maryland and thus close. Like here, they just provide a platform to list equipment and then the parties make their own arrangements. Thank you

Thank you Nikki for this reminder. I contacted the Brigance Brigade last year but with the pandemic they were not taking any donations. I can try again.

Or Craigslist in the free section, or your local Buy Nothing group on FB. Many caregivers read those.

Back