CALS
Country
US
State
xx
City
xxxx
Hi all…

I have a large ROHO cushion to offer to a PALS in need for the price of postage. It is the one item that allowed my husband Shannon to live in his recliner chair comfortably as he wanted. We bought it at SpinLife.com and he used it 24 hrs/day for a little more than a year but it is sure in good shape (it had a cover on at all times). Never had any leaks or any problems with it. It’s a $300+ item.

Low-profile Quadtro Select ROHO cushion w/cover -- fits a Pride recliner chair ( 20.25” x 20.25”) . Also hand pump, patch kit and instruction manual.

http://www.spinlife.com/ROHO-Quadtr...Air-Wheelchair-Cushion/spec.cfm?productID=261

I would like for it to go to someone who is especially in need, and logs a lot of hours in a recliner –so maybe let me know in your email your level of need. (I was going to just say first come first served but I am afraid the few recliner dwellers out there might not see the message right away and would miss out!). Anyway, if interested send me a personal email at [email protected] with ROHO as the subject heading.

Beth Madden
former CALS…to husband Shannon PALS 8/04 –7/07

ROHO cushion sold

RoHo has found a home....
Beth

Roho

lunarruna said:
RoHo has found a home....
Beth
Beth I just heard of the Roho cushion yesterday for a wheel chair, had never heard of it before I want to thank you for the e-mail address. I have pressure sores. have tried many cushions with no success. Thanks & God Bless for your generosity making ones life easier. EM

Roho

Beth I just heard of the Roho cushion yesterday for a wheel chair, had never heard of it before I want to thank you for the e-mail address. I have pressure sores. have tried many cushions with no success. Thanks & God Bless for your generosity making ones life easier. EM

Roho

edna may said:
Beth I just heard of the Roho cushion yesterday for a wheel chair, had never heard of it before I want to thank you for the e-mail address. I have pressure sores. have tried many cushions with no success. Thanks & God Bless for your generosity making ones life easier. EM[/QUOTE
Dear Beth:
I wonder if you could tell me the size of the Roho cushion that you used for the recliner. My sister is now in the recliner most of the day, she has to be moved with a hoyer lift now so she goes from bed tochair. I knew they had them for the wheel chairs but I didn't know you could have one for the recliner. PamB

Pam--
For our recliner, we had a 20.25x 20.25 inch ROHO cushion. You will see on the Spinlife link above that there are a wide variety of sizes--you can call and get custom help for all your needs--give them a call and explain your issues and they will suggest best products--veyr helpful. They even make ROHO backs for recliners.
good luck, Beth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back