• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

Rog has passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen

So sorry for your loss. You two made a good pair. You did everything (trips, family) together till the end. It was great that you had the time together.

Jenn I am sorry about Roger. It seemed to happen so quickly that I am shocked. Take care and I will say a prayer for you and Rog.

Laurel

Thank you all for your love and support! Rog is now whole in God's arms after a peaceful passing. God has filled me with peace and calm that sustains and comforts me. I miss him, but I also know he is free from the cruelties of this disease and I am trying to live as Rog would've wanted me to live.

Jen

You are amazing. You really are. Xo

Jen

the only thing we know to be eternal is love, and in that love your lives together are eternal. It is a wonderful tribute to Rog and yourself that you go forward; you really are amazing!

Thinking of you and your family on this Easter morning. Many blessings to you.

So sorry to hear of Rog's passing. God bless you.

Hi All,

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers! I am still very calm and filled with peace. I am truly blessed! I have weepy moments and I miss him all the time, but I also know that he watches over me, Melissa and Maddie. This serenity is hard to explain; is it because I have no regrets? Is it because of my faith in God? Or is it because of ....? I expected to be immobilized with grief, but I am so thankful that I am not. The house is not lonely or empty, the financial things are going fairly smoothly and Maddie is such a joy. My life is still busy and I'm enjoying the spring. I could not have done the last year without your help and support. You all sustained me when I didn't know where to turn or what to do!

Hugs,
Jen

All of the above! You are reaping the rewards of being a truly loving wife, an excellent caregiver, and a wonderful child of God, and I couldn't be happier for you! (hug!)

Love you, Jen!

It is so good to hear from you. I am helped by you to remember that our Lord is the doer and on his behalf you became the enabler for HIS plan to provide everything you did for your husband. It is obvious that you are surrounded by the Holy Spirit who gives you an infusion of peace and strength. YOU are a role model for others. We humbly thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back