• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

Rog has passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
dearest Jen, my thoughts and prayers are with you daily… The strength and courage that you and Rog showed throughout his journey was truly remarkable. I'm glad he's singing with the angels now, love you lots, Helen.

Dearest Jen, I am so so sorry--You have been an amazing advocate and caregiver and I know how much Rog appreciated you and loved you. Your loss is deep and all I can do is send you loving hugs...

I'm so sorry! God Bless!
I hate ALS!

Jen, what an inspiration you and Rog have been to so many. I am so very sorry you lost your husband. He does live on, in you and yours. You will feel him in your heart and in everything you do. Take care sweet lady. Yasmin.

I am so sorry Jen.

I am so sorry to learn of your recent news. I note that he passed on the day that 60 people testified in front of the FDA.

Jenn, I am so sorry to hear this. God bless you.

I, too, am so saddened by your news. We are never ready to lose our soul mates. Know that you will see him again, with his arms outstretched in greeting. Until then, I wish you peace and sweet memories.

Jen,
What a wonderful wife, friend and caregiver you are! I am so sorry to read about Rog---argh.... I wish I had the words that would comfort your heart! Prayers with you from here in MN. Marie

I am so sorry for your loss. Celebrate his life and remember, there is no ALS in the next world!

Hugs and warm thoughts for you and the family today Jen.

Jen,
He was so fortunate to have you at his side. You inspired me with your steadfastness and care.

--Laurie

Jen,
I am so sorry. Your postings always encouraged me as we traveled the heartbreaking time of caregivers for our husbands and soul mates. Now we are both facing life without them. This is a horrible disease and I pray a cure will be found. It still doesn't seem real to me that Bill is gone even though it has been a month.
Prayers go out to you and your family. Give a special hug to that adorable granddaughter.
Alma

Jen, I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved Roger.

I am so sorry about your loss. Peace to you and yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back