Right to Try

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been taking 250mg of Tudca for 2 months and haven't experienced any side effects. One thing that I did find that my cholesterol numbers decreased 31 points. My PCP was astounded. My prior blood work 2 months prior to adding Tudca was elevated out of range.

Interesting. Are you planning to increase it?

I plan on trying to increase to 500mg but want to increase slowly since I did read you can experience digestive issues. I did email Dr Bedlack after my last blood work results for his opinion. He replied that the Tudca worked with your liver and did suggest moderation in increasing.

For what it is worth mgh said to increase 250 a week IIRC

I need to correct myself, I take 250mg twice a day. I'm going to increase another 250mg next week so I'll be up to 750mg a day. I'll watch for digestive issues before I increase it again.

I took it in 2016 but it tore up my stomach. I may try again. Body builders have been using it for years.

Hi Lisa, what brand is your TUDCA and who is the seller?

I, too, have GI problems, and I doubt that I would tolerate this therapy because of the high TUDCA amounts, even if it becomes approved, manufactured and available over the coming months. I would give it a shot, of course, but the modest slowing of progression would have to be weighed against chronic diarrhea and nausea.

Now if it actually stopped progression, I’d stay close to the toilet, load up on anti-emetics, and have at it! K

Hi Samki
Currently I use Nutricost 250mg. You can buy it online. I found Walmart.com offered the best price. It's not available in the store. I have read that Olympia Labs has high quality. I was able to find the best price for the 500mg was on Ebay. I ordered a couple of bottles since I I'll be increasing my dosage from 500mg a day to 750mg a day. If I don't have digestive issues I I'll increase the dosage to 1000 mg a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back