Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
OH
City
Granville
Fist off I want to say thank you for viewing my post. I am a member at the BFS website and have posted there since 2006. I have seen a few neuros and had 3 emgs. These emgs were normal but more than 5 years ago. My main concern is I noticed my thumb moving a month ago. Its a rocking motion that is very rhythmic. It never stops. With all my other twitches they bump and go. I am very scared now because if I feel in the web beween my thumb and index finger, I feel a constant fine twitch. Also I am seeing a dent above my thenar that is not on the right side. Anyone else out there have a tiny rhythmic twitch in hands that does not stop? I'm super worried at this point.

Read the stickies. It should answer all your questions there. If your problems were caused by ALS clear back from 2006. You would be in such terrible shape by now you wouldn't be able to post most likely. You are totally overreacting at this point. Other then telling you to read the stickies we can't really give you any other help or suggestions. You need to go back to a doctor for your answers. I doesn't sound like ALS at all and that is what our forum deals with. Maybe, you need to see someone about anxiety? Ask your family doctor what you should do at this point. That is where I would start. Dr's are paid to find out what is wrong with people. That is why they get the big bucks and I don't. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back