Review: three months on a High(er) Dose of Cannabis (HDC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jethro

Distinguished member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
09/2017
Country
HR
State
Croatia
City
ZAGREB
this is a brief info about period i used thc+cbd. some things that have happened in that period maybe are not connected with cannabis anyway, but i feel free to mention them. everything i did i documented as accurate as i could, but next time i'll do it perfectly. if tomorrow ever comes..
i took app 100mg thc/day and app 150mg/day cbd in a period of 3 months (sep-nov). thc i bought (that time was on the street) - i was very suspecious. didnt know it's composition. now i grow my own weed, with certificate of composition. cbd i bought at lazarus naturals, charlotte's web, rso amsterdam...
i am satisfied, i will do it again, but this time with my own thc.
pros:
1p. sleep improvement (sleep app 9-11 hours/day, without cannabis 5-6 hours/day)
2p. crisp colours, no aches at all.
3p*. after i noticed that i dont cough anymore and after i noticed that i dont have to take more than one breath in one sentence, i asked my doctor to check my lungs. fvc improved from 84% to 101% (documented, checked 3 times).
4p**. my right foot improved. it dropped in april/2019. after 4-5 months foot curled and toes curled. horrible! i didnt think it was possible to correct it. i was desperate. first my small toe erected.
5p. my right grip is stronger (a little bit). example: i coudn't gather fingers, now i can open bag of candies, chips etc
6p. fasciculations disapeared almost 80%
cons:
1c. it seems that using of cannabis should be permanent. it works when you take it. when i used thc, i didnt have cramps in fist (medianus nerve). as soon as i stopped, cramps continued
2c. i am weaker and worse than before cannabis, but question is how i would look like if i didnt use cannabis
3c. shaking, coldness, clonus etc - all these are side effects, but it depends on a cannabis strain.
4c you should carefully decide about dosage. you cannt be on thc and be functional. forget about it.
5c. forget about logic "i will take all my thc at the bed time." it is true and good, but not definite! it is much better to use 2x50mg, than 1x150mg!!!
6c thc is for als just in a beginning. if you are exhausted, you should consider someone to be with you. i live alone and by now, my highest score was 125mg. dont be alone with higher doses!!
7c. speech deteriorated. it is not weak, nasal or so... it is slow. i can not sing a song with words, but tune i can follow.
8c. fasciculations got back, but less...
---
i must admit that i used dmso, nmn, nad+, performed detox with zeolites and charcoal, liposomal rala and glutatione. all these things i used before with no effect.
this time i go with my own harvest supported by cbda, thca...
---
i changed my dental fillings in oct 2019. it was story for another subject!!!
now my alsfrs-r is 36.
emng performed in 09 jan 2020 showed no changes.
* my neuro: ("Maybe they didn't calibrate device?"). shortly: let's change the subject!
**my neuro: ("In ALS there's no improvement!"). shortly: let's change the subject!

Last edited:
Thanks for the update, Jethro.

I stopped THC for over a month. More pain and harder to walk.

Am going back on. I've stayed on 150-200 mg Charlotte's web each day. No problem falling asleep.

Thanks for the update, Jethro.

I stopped THC for over a month. More pain and harder to walk.

Am going back on. I've stayed on 150-200 mg Charlotte's web each day. No problem falling asleep.
split your 10mg dosage into two ie 6mg. it is better, more effective and less psychoactive. my experience says that cw has the best cbd, but price is high. i was off through december, cause i was in sanatorium. i got back to thc with my own.

I will. Thanks for the suggestion.

Tickled to death for you Jethro. I have been taking my mmj twice a day I will split it up further. Although to be honest the psychoactive part doesn't bother me, who knew that being a stoner all through high school would pay off some day...

Tickled to death for you Jethro. I have been taking my mmj twice a day I will split it up further. Although to be honest the psychoactive part doesn't bother me, who knew that being a stoner all through high school would pay off some day...
o, good :) when we were in school days, there was no rso paste etc... it is new since app 2006. since then, app 7500000 pals lived on earth. how many of them tried this form of cannabis?

I am amazed by how many people are not aware of it. Sad to see the stigma associated with it prevents people from even considering it!

started new treatment with my own thc that has 69,5 % thc and 1,3 % cbd. last night i took app 5 mg thc (mass was app 7mg, i wasnt in mood to take more). but i took thcA and cbd, same amount i take everyday with 100mg thc. i woke up with no stiffed legs. it is just an episode, i know. ill inform you when i take further steps.

id like to put some videos so everyone can be assured that what i was talking was true. does this forum has this ability, or i have to use youtube?
admin?

I believe you need to link to youtube which is fine as nothing commercial or fundraising is in them

I'd love to see the videos, Jethro. You can upload to YouTube and provide a link. This has been done before on this forum.

thanks kim. even i am not eager to let known and unknown people to see cross on my back, i'll do that as soon as i get enough material to upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back