PALS
Country
CA
State
b.c.
City
salmon arm
:cry:

My husband passed away last night way before he was supposed to. Tha'ts not fair the signs were there that it was coming we just weren't ready yet.

He has left behind myself 2 young girls and many family and friends who loved him very much.

Thank you all for being here your post and support have been great.

Take care all.

Cheryl

I wasn't ready to give in!

Cheryl, I am so sorry. This is not fair! My heart goes out to you and your daughters. Please take care and come back to us as often as you need. Hugs, Cindy

Oh my Cheryl, I'm so sorry to hear that. Please know that you and your family are in our prayers.

Cheryl and family,

What can one say....when one of us suffers we all suffer....
Our hearts go out to you. Such tragic news! Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Rick and Joan

So sorry

Cheryl I am sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you. God Bless.

Cheryl,

My heart goes out to you and your family.
Your 2 little girls need you and will help you stay strong and keep you going.
We are here for you if you need us.

Hello Cheryl. My deepest sympathies to you and your family at this difficult time.
AL.

Cheryl. bless you and your family. May your dear husband rest in peace. I know the feeling when they leave unexpectedly. My son's departure was too quick, too. I really thought I was going to have him around at least for another year or so. God's plan, my dear! My condolences to you and yours! Take care of yourself, keep us posted, and God bless!

Irma

Cheryl so sorry to hear about the loss.My prayers go to you & your girls .God Bless
Sharon

cheryl and family I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you find comfort in your memories. Judy

cheryl i am so sorry to hear your news,this must be a tremendous blow having happened so suddenly. my heart goes out to you and your daughters. god bless you all,you are in my thoughts and prayers.
caroline

I wish to thank you all for your good thoughts. I have sat down with our girls and we have read them all and it does bring comfort.

Thank you
Cheryl

Cheryl,

I'm so sorry to hear of your husband's passing. I am thinking of you and your girls and hoping that with time, the memories that bring tears today might bring a smile tomorrow.

Paula

Cheryl,
I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I know there are no words to fill the void, but a family in Thousand Oaks California is praying for you and your family.
Andrea, wife of PALS Jim.

Cheryl, I am so sorry to hear of your husband's passing. Just know that you are in the prayers of everyone here. May God bless you and you two little girls. I lost my own husband at age twenty seven and I know you must be feeling overwhelmed right now. Love, Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back