Diagnosis
7/2008
Country
US
State
Maryland
City
Anytown
I remember reading a post recently asking if anyone experenced a weak voice. I wanted to post a link addressing that subject, and at first I couldn't find the article ~ it was in a stack of papers at home, and now that I have it, and the internet link I can't find the thread, ~ Anyway, yes, that is one of the first two symptoms that I had, and I'm attaching an interesting link written by a neruologist discussing this in detail.
http://www.alahns.org/trans/trans01/woodson.php

Its a lengthy article, but it compares the differences between MG and the various neruo muscular conditions. Hope its helpful. :)

Rose I just the article. It was very informative and I have bookmarked it. Thanks for posting it.
Laurel

Thanks for responding Laurel, I was able to search your recent posts and find that it was Bluebottle that had originally asked about it in a post concerning muscle biopsy. That article is a fairly deep read for a layperson. The more I re-read it, the more I would absorb each time.

Good link for weak throat questions

Thank you for the link, although I also do not profess to be able to make head not tail of it but I get the gist. It makes you feel even more in awe of Doctors given the quantity of information, us patients expect them to have. And as I understand it, none is more complex that neurology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back