Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo! Good for you. You'll come back revitalized - try not to call home every hour either. Stay away from telephones & internet. They'll figure it out! If not, you can fix whatever when you get back.

I'm sure November cannot come soon enough! ! ! ! I'm so excited for you......you deserve it! There's nothing better than the beach.

What an awesome sister in law you have, hopefully she will be able to offer you some respite more often!

Barbie that is such Great news! , and so well deserved!........ Willl you be leaving your warrior sword at home?...You will need that hand for a few adult drinks and snacks...:). Hoping you get the rest and relaxation you need, and try and not worry. Luv Ya {{Hugs}}

Oh my gosh Barbie, that is so awesome!
I just recently got a break myself after 3 years. PALS brother cared for him for 5 days while I went to Tennessee to visit my sister (brought the little one and my mom along for help watching him)
It was so great to get up in the morning and only worry about yourself - I know that sounds selfish but I know you all understand that at least everyone once in a while, it still needs to be about us.

I hope you have a wonderful trip .

How lovely, Barbie! It sounds like you definitely deserve a break, so I hope you get a chance to relax (and I don't mean just 10 minutes of sitting in a hot tub and checking your email, but some REAL relaxation) and set your worries aside. I hope you have a few wonderful, carefree days at the beach, reading, sleeping, shopping and hanging out at the pool. That sounds perfect!

I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! Everyone needs some time out every once in a while! ((HUGS))) :)
Amy

Sounds exciting; have a wonderful trip! You deserve it:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back