Researchers at Brandeis University make strides in understanding amyotrophic lateral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gusflower

Distinguished member
Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
SWE
State
Skåne
City
Helsingborg
It seems they are making new finds daily. I know this may sound dillusional but I truly believe they are on the cusp of making significant gains. Perhaps not a cure but maybe a treatment? I think the difficulty maybe in the end that there is most likely several causes and for lack of a better term sects of ALS. So what works for some people may not work for others. I continue to pray that help is coming for all of us.

It seems they are making new finds daily. I know this may sound dillusional but I truly believe they are on the cusp of making significant gains. Perhaps not a cure but maybe a treatment? I think the difficulty maybe in the end that there is most likely several causes and for lack of a better term sects of ALS. So what works for some people may not work for others. I continue to pray that help is coming for all of us.

Ted maybe this kind of treatment can stop the progression while the stem cell treatment you had can help rebuild lost neurons and muscles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back