PALS
Country
IT
State
Italy
City
Rome
Dear all,

let introduce my self , I'm Barbara Spirito and I'm italian.
the porpuse of this email is to collect information about the ALS and
the way to better fight this disease.

one of my best friend is effected by this disease and I was looking for
some information when I read something about the Baar wet cell.

In italy we never heard of this way of fight this disease and I would
like to collect some more information about it to understand if it is a
good opportunity to improve the way of life of my friend.

As you probably understand I do not speak english very well but I really
apprecite if you could send me some feedback on my issue.

please find also below the links I have looked for collecting
information on this method

(Links removed by AL. Scam sites)

hope to receive your feedback as soon as you can

many thanks for your help

kind regards

Biba

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Biba. We have discussed this product recently and it is a scam. This means that it does nothing to help ALS and you are wasting your money. None of these things that are being sold on the internet do any good or cure cancer or asthma or any other diseases that they claim to. It is all to take advantage of people like yourself that are looking for a miracle. Unfortunately there is no miracle cure.Sorry for the bad news but it is the truth.
AL.

Ahh thanks Al!

I was checking this post because I assumed it would have a link posted in it, requiring removal...

There's a good chance Biba won't be back, usually posts/members such as this only visit to post a link (advertising) and then that's the last we hear from them.

Actually I did see her here last night reading my post but she didn't reply obviously. AL.

Biba, come back and prove me wrong :)

you are wrong

:-D
David said:
Biba, come back and prove me wrong :)

Hi,
yes David, you are wrong. I'm sorry if I didn't reply to the post of AI. I'm mother of two little children and really I have no much time to spent with internet. further I'm not confident with this kind of chat. I never use it before. I'm really just try to find a solution for my friend....
I'm not aware of the fact that the links I have inserted could be misleading. sorry!
hope to receive some good new news about some possible cure for my friend.
All the best

Biba

Hi Biba. Glad to see you back. Unfortunately there is no good news for ALS patients yet but this forum is a good place to get information that may help you or your friend. I hope we can be of some help. AL.

thanks, this is what I hope...if it is possible to hope

Hope is all we have right now. We just have to be careful of those selling false hope.
AL.

Al, Noticed the site is getting close to 2000 members now any chance will see another moderator added in the future, must be tough for one person with all the posts to shift through. I remember when I first came aboard there was only 900 members or so! Barry

Hi Barry. Actually there are 2 others but they don't spend as much time here as I do. They have real jobs. David moderates as well. We can usually manage ok but when I get sick it gets a little hectic. Even with the high numbers of members there is usually only 10 to 13% participation most weeks. Wouldn't hurt to run it by David though.
AL.

You Just Don't Get It, Do You?

This series of messages is a pretty classic case of what this forum has unfortunately
degraded to:
1. Honest question--what do others think of the wet cell battery (a subject of discussion in forums far more knowledgeable than this for many years).
2. Immediate response by "Grandpa Al", a rather ignorant, highly limited in scope or knowledge (other than his own biased opinions) would-be moderator enjoying his role as the one-and-only "voice of reason", labeling this as a "scam."
3. Further response by one of those who "pile on" (think grammar school), supporting "Grandpa Al", and stating "she'll never post again--it was just one of those advertising schemes."

You dummies--is this how you expect to actually learn something other than your own narrow-minded opinions, which, unfortunately for many others who read this nonsense over and over, becomes "truth"? Why do you think there is "nothing out there but hope"--it's because you negate and castigate everything about which you have no prior knowledge, which is almost everything.

If this isn't clear enough for you, I'll rewrite this message in monosyllabic words. Now call me a "scam artist", a "charlatan", someone "preying on the weak", or one of your other favorite epithets (that means name calling).

Someone who has no more patience to read this ridiculous "forum".

You didnt leave your name so that says alot about you .Do you feel better now that you said all that. was it really necessary to be so cruel. Whats in it for you. You dont like the forum so dont come here .You added absolutly nothing :evil:

CureSearch said:
This series of messages is a pretty classic case of what this forum has unfortunately
degraded to:
1. Honest question--what do others think of the wet cell battery (a subject of discussion in forums far more knowledgeable than this for many years).
2. Immediate response by "Grandpa Al", a rather ignorant, highly limited in scope or knowledge (other than his own biased opinions) would-be moderator enjoying his role as the one-and-only "voice of reason", labeling this as a "scam."
3. Further response by one of those who "pile on" (think grammar school), supporting "Grandpa Al", and stating "she'll never post again--it was just one of those advertising schemes."

You dummies--is this how you expect to actually learn something other than your own narrow-minded opinions, which, unfortunately for many others who read this nonsense over and over, becomes "truth"? Why do you think there is "nothing out there but hope"--it's because you negate and castigate everything about which you have no prior knowledge, which is almost everything.

If this isn't clear enough for you, I'll rewrite this message in monosyllabic words. Now call me a "scam artist", a "charlatan", someone "preying on the weak", or one of your other favorite epithets (that means name calling).

Someone who has no more patience to read this ridiculous "forum".

CureSearch,

Grandpa Al is anything but ignorant. He is a great source help and information. I checked out the website that sells the wet cell battery, and in the testimonials, not one person had ALS. Just vague symptoms that could be anything. There are no magic cures for ALS, if there were, don't you think that the worlds best Neurologists and scientists would be saving lives? It is like Al says, the product is a scam, like so many others on the Internet. When I read that people go to China to get stem cell injections, it makes me feel sick. Not one person has ever been cured of ALS.

Are you a part of this scam? Do you have a money interest in it? Do you have ALS, and are using this wet cell? This group doesn't need people like you here.

Conrad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back