PALS
Country
US
State
NEW YORK
City
REMSENBURG
Hi,

Well I went to see my doc on friday and I got some good news. I was tested 1 1/2 ago all the test shows is that my condition got worse in my right leg, but all my upper signs are the same as 1 1/2 years ago. So the doc says thats good arm are good speech is good ,sallowing is good, so he said them are so many diff types of ALS no one can tag one over the other. But alot of research is beening done. So if my condition stays the same I can live with it. I,ll be going into the hosptial for 5 days right after Fathers Day for IVIG and their going to do a spinal tap to check my protein level. So on that note will see what happens. We also talked about taking vitamins because I do take alot, my other doc believes that the vutamins wont cure you,she believes it can slow it down. What ever the goof Lord has in mine for me Iam ready. Hope everyone has a great weekend I,ll put all of uses in my prays Later

...glad to hear your progression is slow.

That's great news, if the IVIG's work or if the protein is high in the spinal tap it looks like the dr might be reconsidering your diagnosed. Good luck!

Way to go, Remsenburg! Good luck with IVIG and spinal tap. You have a great weekend too! Hope everything turns out okay.
Jane

Thanks for sharing, Remsenburg. We like to hear about slow progression! Cindy

God bless you, REM. You are in my prayers.

Irma

Hi,
Great to hear from everyone, I,ll be praying for all Peace God Bless

Hi,

Did your Dr. mention Multifocal Motor Neuropathy (MMN) as a possible DX? Please keep us informed of your progress and response to the IVIG. Congrats on slow progression. Best Wishes, Peg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back