Remodel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Janelle, I used a lot of peoples ideas from this site and home design sites to figure out what Steve needed , what we thought he would need and what we wish we could get. I love everyone sharing ideas and different ways to do things. Its how I decided on the rollout cabinet baskets. All the high end designer houses online had them and I thought it would be very helpful for Steve.

Steph sometimes I cannot stand the Internet, but for your Reno, what a blessing! The roll out baskets do sound flash. Would be ideal for everyone.
Very glad it's all coming together.
We have nearly finished overhauling our backyard and patio. It's starting to look a little bit classy for us!
The dog kept sitting in one particular chair. No one gets a look in now. As soon as we go out the back, she sits in it as though to warn us to stay away!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    924.1 KB · Views: 204
Too funny Janelle. She looks so comfy!

Floors and most of the trim is done. They had to get more tile.since they were short. Wrong interior doors installed so new ones come Monday. They measured incorrectly so one door will not open properly to the guest bath because it catches on the wall. Plumbers need to come and install faucets, toilets, and showers. Stucco dude needs to finish the window and door repairs, then the painter can come.

They say we can move home next weekend. I don't want to get my hopes up but we are all so ready. So in preparation for the move, I will get Julien's bed togather this weekend since they are done in his room.

So glad the end is in sight- but darn! You will have to start cleaning, cooking again when you go home! No more pampered lady! Lol. Know full well you've had too much to do to feel pampered!

Lol, I actually said I can't wait to cook. Julien was shocked!

Final master bathroom pics

Attachments

• 20150921_175518.jpg
    20150921_175518.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 253
  • 20150921_175513.jpg
    20150921_175513.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 199
  • 20150921_175504.jpg
    20150921_175504.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 139
  • 20150921_175424.jpg
    20150921_175424.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 202
  • 20150921_175441.jpg
    20150921_175441.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 133
Your new bathroom looks great! We are in the first stages of remodeling...how long did it take once you got the plans drawn?

10 weeks ish. I say that because today is ten weeks of construction and they are still working. From the plans.....we were going thru va so I would add 6 wks to that

Steph, beautiful! Really big shower! What is the name of your granite? Countertop? Looks just like my kitchen counter! Great minds! So glad you are back home.

Baltic brown. I have it in my kitchen too. It really has turned out beautifully. It just takes so long. Unless they give the one guy who comes everyday a helper, he has a good week of work left. Then the painter will come

Yep, the same as my kitchen! Knew we were soul sisters! ����. Donna

it looks beautiful Steph. Love the shower and after seeing it done it looks a lot like the plan and drawing for mine. I may never see mine done. The contractors did not come out at all last week. Were supposed to be here today but called at three to tell me the tile did not come in. I want my bedroom and bathroom back.

I love your shower, would you tell me the dimensions? We are going through the VA also, did you have to submit nit picky drawings i.e. Showing inches from floor for everything including light switches and grab bars? We just think they are dragging their feet here. Did you have to remodel any other rooms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back