Remodel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Janelle, I would die. Green has got to be my least favorite color. I am on the red/orange side of the color wheel:)

Although I admit as I get older I am preferring softer neutrals.

Wayne dreams of softer neutrals...what ever the colour, your Reno sounds awesome. Will make things so much easier for all, which will be fantastic.
J xx

Here are a couple of new pics. Slow progress is being made 20150902_150725.jpg

20150902_150646.jpg

20150829_100635.jpg

Beautiful color wood floors and glove the accent tile! Good taste, Steph!

Donna thebtile people haven't shown up in 4 days. I am talking with project mgr trying to get a completion date because we need a date for furniture delivery. Not hearing back so I am having to be really squeaky.

I took many of your suggestions about making it compliant and useful but not sterile. We are doing a 2 handle faucet since steve has been burned with lever faucets and refused touchless. Cant wait til its all done because 7 wks in a hotel is sooooo expensive and not much fun.

Beautiful shower--love the glass tile! Floors, too. Really nice. And that's a darling boy there!

That is Julien. He is a great kid. He works so.hard to deal.with everything but was so.happy today to.see.progress.

Gooseberry love the colors and the wood flooring. Your bedroom and bathroom set up is like ours.

I have tried posting pictures but can't figure it out. I would love to share the progress or lack of progress. lol. The contractors were in a big hurry to demo our bathroom and completely gutted it in once day and for three days in a row have not shown back up. They are supposed to be there today. If this is how its going to go I may never get the bathroom done.

Wow, Dave, that SOME kind of help! :) No worries about falling asleep in the shower!

When you make a post underneath the box it says go advanced and a window opens. If you click the paperclip it will let you upload several photos individually. You select each photo then upload then post

Thanks Steph. :)

Ok..the beginning. Not much to see now but hope I can show better ones soon. I miss my room and bathroom so hopefully the contractors don't take to may days off.

BATHROOM- 1.jpg

BATHROOM-2.jpg

BATHROOM-3.jpg

Love the floor and tile choices! It should look awesome when it's done. Sorry you're having trouble with them coming in. That's always a worry especially when you can't live in the home. Hope it works out soon!

Hooray, demolition has happened for you! Good luck. Post some more pics with progress. It really helps with ideas when you see how someone else has done things!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back