State
On
City
NW of Toronto
Registered Member
larchmont, NY USA
mamaoftwo is on a distinguished road

Remember JenniLee?
She was a young woman from CT. diagnosed last April here in NY at age 37yrs. Well I just found out that she passed away earlier this year.
I found the obit. Would it be ok to post it in the Memory section or would you post it?
I just feel so bad that I didn't know. She was so sweet and caring and so young too.

Jennifer Lee Baruti Marcy
Jennifer Lee Baruti Marcy September 20, 1969 - February 29, 2008 NORWICH - Jennifer Lee Baruti Marcy born Sept. 20, 1969 in Norwich, Ct. died February 29, 2008 also in Norwich. Jennifer attended high school at Saint Bernard's and Griswold High School. She went on to study at the University of Connecticut. She worked as office manager for many years with Stephen Plank at Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company. Jennifer succumbed to Amyotropic Lateral Sclerosis or ALS after a lengthy battle which she fought with dignity and grace. Jennifer will be remembered as a warm-hearted, devoted wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend to those around her. She was the mother of two beautiful girls who collected her beauty. Jennifer's love showed in her wry wit, laughter, creativity and friendliness. She enjoyed gardening, cooking and outdoor activities. She was a talented hostess--warm and welcoming to all who entered her home. She embodied family spirit and tried her best to inculcate that spirit in all she did. Jennifer gave the gift of love and joy to those who knew her. Jennifer is survived by her loving husband, Mark Marcy; her two daughters, Isabella and Lydia; her father Daniel C. Baruti of Hopkinton, Rhode Island; grandmother, Terri L. Baruti of Westerly and, brothers: Daniel C. Baruti Jr. of Saunderstown, Rhode Island and Scot G. Baruti of Westerly, Rhode Island. She is also survived by her mother, Sandra Dumas of Jewett City; maternal grandmother, Erika Dumas also of Jewett City; aunts Shirley Donovan and Susan Zielinski and uncle, William Dumas of Los Angeles. The family wishes to express deep gratitude to Katrina Marcy, Mark's daughter, who along with Johnny Scott, a wonderful friend, fought valiantly at Jennifer's side for many months. The family also wishes to thank the services of Hospice of Southeastern Connecticut, the many fabulous meals sent by First Baptist Church, and the aid of Jennifer's friends and neighbors who helped in the time of need. In lieu of flowers donations may be sent to: MDA-ALS Division, 1952 Whitney Ave, #220, Hamden, CT 06517. Funeral services will be held on Wednesday, March 5, 2008 at 10:00 a.m. at the First Baptist Church, W Main Street, Norwich. Burial will follow in Maplewood Cemetery. There are no calling hours. The Woyasz & Son Funeral Home, 141 Central Ave. is in charge of arrangements.

Sent to me by Mamaoftwo.
AL.

Last edited:
May she rest in peace and God bless her family...

I am sorry to hear this. My condolences to her family.

I noticed she hasn't been posting. My thoughts and prayers are with her family. How sad we are losing so many of our Dear PALS.. She is missed. Fondly, Beebe

That is incredibly sad and I'm sorry to read about it. Will lift her family and friends up in prayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back