Relyvrio taste —how do you take it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The schedule you laid out with the Radicava ORS, taken after a night of fasting, is fine.

For Relyvrio, if there were an interval to wait, it would be on the package insert, as with some osteoporosis meds for example. They just don't want you to take it with food -- some meds are just exactly that -- but do want some food after.

Given its possible GI effects, especially diarrhea, you might tinker some with what kind of food/drink comes immediately after if there are problems.

Also note a long list of drugs that interact, including antacids.

Last edited:
Seems the packaging is correct as are the instructions I looked up online. Taking before food is what you have been doing. Glad that is cleared up as it sure sounded like it was being said here that you had to have it well apart from any food at all. phew

Yep sounds like you’re doing it as they recommend.
After reading the longer info from Amylxx, I think I’ll be mindful to not eat a super heavy meal immediately after taking it. Absorption is 30 minutes and they say a high fat meal decreases absorption. So I just won’t chase it with a ribeye 🤪 ill start with a salad and then have the steak 😉

Babycakes - good luck! My husband loves bitter melon and he says the Relyvrio kind of reminds him of that and he doesn’t mind it. But I’m not recommending that people start incorporating bitter melon in their diet to get accustomed to it because I think it’s yucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back