Diagnosis
11/2012
Country
US
State
NJ
City
Dover
the home page on this site was changed a week ago. the search function on that page worked for me, but it has been removed. the remaining search functions on this site do not work for me.

when i type in a few letters, i get redirected off this site;every time. this is the only site that this happens. i am using LC Technologies Eyegaze Edge.

anyway i looking for trustworthy medical equipment suppliers. either online, or maybe in Tri-State Area, we live in New Jersey.

if we can afford it would like purchase Voyager portable overhead patient lift equipment. and there will be other items.

i have read some cautionary tales about a couple online suppliers. i will get names and post them here in a little bit.

if u can recommend any suppliers, or warn against any suppliers please do so here.

thank u,

pat

Pat are you using v1 or v2 skin for the site?

i will inquire, thanks.

i am looking at a supplier online called Med Mart. anybody have experience with them?

have u ever been experienced,

pat

Hi, Pat, there are links to a few sites from the equipment sticky. There is none that has and certainly none with the best price for all lines. So it is best to go a la carte. There is more than one Med Mart, but I don't recall dealing with any myself.

If you are talking about the Voyager gantry (or do you mean the system that snugs against the ceiling?), I would definitely price shop, but also since it's a large item, if there is shipping damage or any defect, you would be better off locally, obviously. So I would try first to find a local DME who will give you a cash discount but order/install it for you.

Patoyeah..........

We don't post often......In another thread you were "bed" shopping.......Pam had an alternating pressure mattress, lost it with an insurance change to Medicare and ended up on a hard "alternating pad"......we went out-of-pocket/online to buy a new same-as-before mattress......for $419 from Homepro Medical out of NY

that was a Purple (up to 350 lbs) Direct brand 8" alternating pressure low air loss mattress and pump......arrived in Florida in just a couple days.....

Happy wife happy life..........dougandpam

thank u.

anybody know if EJ Stairlifts and Medical Supplies is any good? they are located in Philadelphia PA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back