Diagnosis
12/2001
Country
US
State
Florida
City
Ruskin
I have been away for a while ,My PC Crashed , I tried 5 times to get in here ,Dont seem to me you want people here . Maybe better leave and not come back . You use UTube which is the absolute worse for Corrupting issues,but you make it Damn near impossible to get in here . You must think everyone is a scammer ? Geo (ps) for my friends out there who have my E-Mail I need a message to add to contacts

Could it possibly be the security set up on your computer? I've been able to always log in from any computer.

hi geo.
so sorry to hear you are having computer trouble.
can't understand why you have had problems logging into the forum,maybe al could find out why.
we have missed you(i sent you a pm the other day) and definatly want you here with us on the forum.
you can pm me your email address in case you have future difficulty logging in.
really hope you and your computer are ok now,want to hear from you again soon ok.:-D

Hey Geo, are you still having problems logging in? I saw your post.. I will PM you and see if I can help.. I miss your SUNNY disposition.... You make me laugh, and I want to hear about your kitty cat and lovely wife.

YAP It didnt recognise my new IP Address ,It had the old one . IP means Internet Protocol Address ,every PC has its own . this is how it remembers you when you come back or sign in . I needed to be away for a while . Geo

Hoping im here Kiddo, and my sweeties are just fine . Gotta have them Buddies . Geo

Geo, so how have you been? riding your golf-cart, enjoying the Florida weather? I hate the cold, really bad for those motor-neuron's. If you have any further trouble just let us know, we will get you back up and running.. It was too long since you were here...

Geo,

It's so nice to have you back! We've definitely missed you.

Hope all your computer problems get fixed.

hey geo,good to see you are back:D
i bet you have been partying with all those retired citizens and getting upto mischief:lol:
i know what goes on in those retirement villages,now that i live next to one and we have an exclusive golf club set in the grounds of a 17th centuary hall/mansion.
good to know you and everything is ok:)

Keep hope alive.

Hey Geo, glad to see you broke the barrier and made it back.
I just went through having to format my hard drive 3 times and start all over due to some weird corruption on the hard drive. When I finally got back up and running it shows only 1/2 of my hard drive capacity, but I will settle for that. At least I am able to communicate now and do not feel so alone with this crazy ALS.
Hang in there. Keep HOPE alive.
PC_explodes.gif

Sorry about your problems Geo. You're OK now, right? Every once in a while thing crap out. Irma had forgotten her pass word. I posted messages all over the place telling her how to fix it. She either didn't read them or didn't understand them. She signed up under 2 new names and didn't answer her confirmation email. I've seen her on here reading posts but she hasn't posted herself. The program we use has set parameters and we have no control over some of them. I think yours is one of them. Sorry.

AL.

I DONT KNOW IF IM BACK ,WHO KNOWS . I COPIED AND PASTED IT AND IT STILL DIDNT WORK . THIS TIME Maybe

Holiday for COMPUTERS

THEY OUGHT TO HAVE A NATIONAL HOLIDAY FOR OUR COMPUTERS. ON THAT DAY WE WOULD ALL TAKE THEM OUT TO THE BACK YARD AND SHOOT THEM TO PIECES.
I KNOW IT WOULD NOT FIX THEM, BUT SURE WOULD MAKE ME FEEL BETTER. GRRRRR! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Its not the Machine ,its the people that operate them ,No different than cars . Just need to get them to operate on more of a human level OR DO WE ? Geo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back