RED KAT FOR ENERGY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Kat

Dear Magre,
So its been about 3 weeks since you posted and said you were starting on your Red Kat regime. Have you found any differences? I find a lot of people post things on the forum about some new and exciitng product but then there is no follow up. There is nothing wrong with telling us it didn't work there are so many supplements and new products out there to try because lets face many people are trying to make a living by introducing miricle enhancing products that unfortunatley don't work. If they did work our Dr's and health care workers would be the first to tell us about them and it would be all over the news. Take for instance Billy Baldwin just shaved all his hair off for 75,000 dollars for the ALS foundation which means research is still in the works. I'm writing this letter because in the research I found it said women and the chronically ill should not be using this product and I don't want you to have repercussions on top of the problems you already have. I don't know if this is the beginning of your disease but thats when it seems we all look for any answer we can find to cure ouselves. I wish it was that easy and maybe that day will come but I think if it does we will all know what it is. What a glorious day that will be for our Pals and Cals. Please be careful but by all means if something has improved please share. I'm sure we would all like to know.
Sincerely Kim
ALS About Loving Someone :)

Hormone Therapy Is Still Working For Me.

It Is Now Over A Month That I Started With Hormone`s And I Still Feeling Good And My Balance Is Good.every One Out There You Can Try It. :d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back