Recently diagnosed with MND-- Nuerologist said ALS diagnosis of choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry it was my mistake saying it was today. Apologies

It is great you are seeing Dr Pulley. He is an excellent clinician and diagnostician. Will be thinking of you

Sorry it was my mistake saying it was today. Apologies

It is great you are seeing Dr Pulley. He is an excellent clinician and diagnostician. Will be thinking of you
Thank you so very much. I appreciate all of the well wishes. It means a great deal. All best to you. Will keep you updated.
Blessings,
Mary Ann

Thank you so much, Nikki. I appreciate your input and your wisdom. It's so nice having people who understand what you're going through and are willing to share. Have a blessed evening.
All best to you,
Mary Ann
Nikki,
I wanted you to be the first to know. I don't have ALS. I have a complicated case of neuropathy and malabsorption due to a Colon Disease .. Ulcerative Colitis. Thank you for your help and support. You and everyone on this site dealing with MND will be in my thoughts and prayers, continually. I feel privileged to have had the chance to meet some very special, very brave human beings. God bless you all.
With warmest regards,
Mary Ann ❤️🌹❤️

So glad to hear you don’t have ALS!

Thank you for returning to tell us. I am so very happy for you!

Hoping that now you have the diagnoses you can be treated and feel better.

Best of luck and long happy life!

So glad to hear you don’t have ALS!
Thank you so much. Of course, I am relieved. However, I want to make it very clear that you and all of those that have been diagnosed with this horrific disease will have a cheerleader...Me... Praying for you daily. I wish you all the best. I'm a better person for spending these few days with special ones like you who are fighting a battle, no one should have to fight. And you're doing it with Grace and courage. God bless you dear one.
Humbly grateful,
Mary Ann ❤️

Really happy for you!!!

Thank you for returning to tell us. I am so very happy for you!

Hoping that now you have the diagnoses you can be treated and feel better.

Best of luck and long happy life!
Thank you again, Nikki. I am truly humbled by the kindness and support of this amazing group of precious individuals. God bless you all.
With Warmest Regards,
Mary Ann

Very happy to hear this news, Mary Ann, with hopes that with focused treatment, your symptoms can improve.

Best,
Laurie

Very happy to hear this news, Mary Ann, with hopes that with focused treatment, your symptoms can improve.

Best,
Laurie
Thank you so much. I appreciate the kindness and support I've been graced with over the last several days. What a special group. I wish you many blessings. Take care and know you're in my thoughts and prayers from this day forward.
Blessings and Warmest Regards,
Mary Ann 😊❤️

Best,
Laurie
Thank you so much, Laurie. All best to you. I feel so blessed to have been a part of this support group...Even if for a short while. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers daily. I am humbled by your kindness and courage. What a blessing you are.
With Warm Regards,
Mary Ann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back