02/2019
Country
US
State
Ohio
City
Marblehead
Hello all!

My name is Chuck. I was recently diagnosed with ALS at the age of 49. Just wanted to introduce myself.

Chuck

Hi Chuck, welcome. This is a good, kind place. So sorry you got this diagnoses. I will keep this short. There are many people here with big hearts and lots of knowledge who help(ed) me a lot. Hope you find at least as much help and support as I did. This forum truly helps me.

Hi Chuck, welcome aboard.

Hi Chuck, sorry to have to welcome you here, but welcome. Feel free to post anytime you have questions. I look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome, Chuck. I'm glad you found the forum. You'll find lots of support here.

Sorry to have to welcome you here. Lots of knowledgeable and kind people here to help and advise.

Ed

Hi, Chuck, May you discover answers to your questions, a place to share, and the jokes section to lighten your days. Prepare for the future - live for today. May blessings abound. B. :cool:

Hi Chuck, welcome aboard the good ship lollipop

Welcome to the worst club on the planet. But if you have to be here it's a good place to be. You are among friends.
Vincent

Sorry to have to welcome you here. For those who need it, it is a great place to be! I have found the folks here to be amazingly kind and helpful. Feel free to ask questions.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back