Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
NJ
City
Hamilton
I am new to any type of forum. I was diagnosed in March 2006 with ALS and am now participting in the trial with creatine AND either celecoxib or minocycline. I currently have little muscle weakness at this time but have the cramps, fasiculations, fatigue. Anyone else on this clinical trial?
AW

Hi Awise!

I am not on the trial yet but I am curious about it. I am waiting to hear from the als center. What do you have to do when you go in for the check up's. How much mg. do you take and how much creatine do you take? and for how long is this trial? Did they tell you what one your taking celebrex or minocycline? I was just diagnosed in july 06 with bulbar als, I have had symtoms for a little over a year. do you have bulbar or limb onset? I know it's alot of ?'s but it's kinda of hard to ask all these ?'s at the Dr's when he has just confirmed your fear. Just to stunned to even think!:-?

I wish you all the best

slm455

Hi guys. If you go to www.clinicaltrials.gov and either search or near the bottom of the page is a link for list by condition and click on A and then Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis there are I believe more than 20 trials listed. I believe the one you are discussing is there. AL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back