Really worried

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was completely unsupervised for the ncs test and then someone did come in when she did the emg but the person that came in to supervise told her she didn’t know what she was doing and needed to study her books more . It was really uncomfortable and I felt like they didn’t do my emg properly.I will call and see if they can send me a email of there findings. The actual neurologist told me she can see the atrophy and muscle wasting in both my legs but I don’t have clinical weakness and no failures yet . She wants me to go to physical therapy next. She talked about the aldolase being high but didn’t go any further into detail. I’m also seeing an oncologist because my primary care doctor can tell somethings seriously wrong but nobody can figure it out.

Last edited:
Quick question I just got my blood work back and my creatine is low and my aldolase is still high. I’m feel significantly weaker, and the atrophy and fasciculations of my left leg are worse. I have a EMG for May 25 on my bad leg and I’m getting a mri of my brain,neck,spine and back on may 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back