Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
State
EG
City
durham
hello, I would first like to apologise if this thread is wasting time but I'm really really scared, thanks to Dr g0ogle. Anyhow I'm 16 and although that points away from ALS Its still very frighting for me, my symptoms are as followed:
Shaky hands(probably not related to ALS since its been happening for 1.5 years now

Right leg twitching (been occurring for around 2 weeks now)

*all these symptoms below this text have come on in the last few days*
Occsiional Muscle ache in the following areas, left hand knuckles, right and left shoulder, both ankles, right knee, some fingers on right hand (very light), both wrists, and above left elbow area
Tinglyness in left hand resulting in slight grip difference because it feels really tingly when I try and grip anything (is not constant, comes and comes BUT its always still there when I pinch something but at a lower degree)
Jaw ache
Very clickly joints

I saw a doctor today he did a few tests in relation to grip and muscle reaction and said he found no reason for me to be worrying but without an EMG I'm still panicking :(

Again sorry if I'm just being stupid / overreacting I plan on donating to ALS charities and this forum ( if its allowed ) because even just being scared I have ALS is causing havoc on my mind and I hope one day there is a cure for all you lovely people. ♥️

We aren't going to see a reason for you to worry any more than your doc did. Stress, sleep, exercise, food, drink and stretching in the morning are all factors in what you describe, along with checking your keyboarding position and chair/mattress. You can find good exercises for your hands on YouTube.

Best,
Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back