Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
tennessee
City
kingsport
if the ncv was normal and the emg showed widespread fasciculations but the motor unit contractions in the emg was norm is this a good sign

I think what you meant to say is the motor unit potential. If those are of normal size, then that means you don't have chronic denervation, which is an excellent sign.
You don't mention positive sharp waves or fibrillations, which would be indicative of active denervation. The absence of these is another excellent sign.
The fasics you are having in the absence of weakness and in the absence of atrophy and in the absence of positive sharp waves and in the absence of fibrillations and with normal motor unit potentials, is excellent news too.
Fasics will be picked-up by an EMG whether they are from ALS or BFS or any other reason. It doesn't matter how many there are, the EMG will see them. Your neuro would be able to tell whether they were benign or pathologic and if your neuro cleared you, then they are benign. Once again, excellent news.

Put all of this together and you have nothing but fantastic news. Congratulations. You should now go out and celebrate. This is going to be one great 4th of July for you. Take care.

wright. I think this guy is screwing with us.
AL.

im not screwin with with im not very good with writting but that was rude for u to assume that and hurts my feelings i am really worried right now

Ok maybe you're not screwin with us but anybody wwith a grade 4 education knows what a period and a sentence is and how to use them. You found us on the internet and spell well so you are either fooling around or lazy or trying to look crazed with fear. Whatever it is I'm not buying it. Furthermore it takes me 8 minutes to write this with the 1 finger I have left that works so I'm done with you messing around. You don't have ALS. Why you makin like you want it?
AL.

Hey Al if he wants ALS he can have mine . Watch out what you wish for Trey!

Trev will be OK. He (or she) just needs a life. Seriously, all this person needs to do is find something more positive to occupy his mind. There must be hundreds of needy people right in his community who could use an extra pair of hands.

Trev- go serve hot meals to the homeless or read stories to inner city kids or something. You will be contributing to deserving folks and it will get you outside your head.

He can have mine too - :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back