Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still tempted to offer to help and it would be a priviledge! You don't charge much, do you? :wink:

Albany? I could probably work something out. When do you need me?

And to all a goodnight!

"The ultimate measure of a person is not where they stand in moments of comfort and convenience, but where they stand at times of challenge and controversy" - Dr. M. L. King

Now that's what I'm talkin about!

Liz, you've got a lot of cheerleaders as you have cheered many of us on over the last while. Just got a fun visual with that one. LOVE IT! What a gift this place is for us to come and vent!:twisted: hee hee... Keep talkin and askin for help. By golly someone is going to hear ya woman!

Cheers! Frizz

Update - A Real Head Scratcher

Soooo, out of the blue yesterday, hubby's sisters called and asked if there was anything they could do to help us out - cleaning, painting, packing to move, etc. All as if that whole "we're to busy" episode never occured. I guess we're all just supposed to forget that happened. Go figure.

Don't we know!

Don't we know! I tell my Family, when something like this happens, you know who you real friends and family are. Very, Very Few!

That is why this Forum and all of you are so special. We hang together, even though we can't physically help each other we atleast have our support and some friendships.

I Love you Guys/Gals!

Lorie:-D

liz,

Great! Glad they are stepping up! Still the emotional turmoil they have caused you and your husband needs to be addressed...:twisted:...got that guilt machine fired up?:mrgreen:

At least they have proven they have the ability to learn from their mistakes. thank goodness! I didn't like to think they were completely hopeless! Cindy

BTW, Liz- Are you still relatively sharp-looking and put-to-gether? I saw a woman at the clinic today with updated hairdo, attractively made up, spiffy leather loafers and a lovely red wool blazer. You would never know she is ill, unless you know what to look for. I saw her atrophied hands lying in her lap first, then it registered that her daughters had to hold her chin up for her.

I bet the untrained eye would question this woman's need for a wheel chair, never mind her need for help, since she looked so healthy. Maybe when your sisters in law look at you they think they see a person who is not much different from the woman they always knew....

Maybe they discovered the site and read how mad you were and realized what jackasses they were. You never know.
AL

My thoughts exactly!

Hope they really help you out Liz and redeem themselves.

You hang in there gal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back