Read this if you have Twitches or Fasciculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will second Al's comment. Stressing out, getting anxious, etc is walking towards the darkside.

Stay in the light , have a brew , catch some Movies , chase around a loved one. Time passes faster when you are having fun.

Glen

That sounds like good advice. Personally, I want to find out how many calories these twitches are burning! I'm hoping they'll help me keep the fat off.

Actually, when they first started a few weeks ago, that's what I thought it was at first. I'd been training hard for a race but had cut back to rest up beforehand. I was supposed to cut my eating but I was hungry and eating more than I needed. So when my muscles started twitching I thought maybe this was my body's way of burning off the unnecessary calories I was consuming. Unfortunately it doesn't sound like this is medically correct.

twitching is a broken connection between muscles and nerves.

well said beth i have constant twitching that never stops its annoying and imbarrassing to me .i used to be in real good shape like halfin then after waiting about 3 years i started loosing body mass and the twitching started more frequently but stopped it is 3 years later my muscle mass is going and its embarrasing when people stare at you cause it is so noticeable ..

like someone said here go have it checked out you can type something in the cumputer for diagnoses and get listings of many causes youn you rely on that your adding unnessesary stress on yourself get your answer from a proffessional jeffp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back