Read This about EMG & ALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Barry and Ray

I've lived in Sudbury, Hagar!, Victoria, Orillia and other towns. I have been across this beautiful country of ours by train, bus and car 4 times and love every inch of it. So glad I was able to do this while I was young and healthy. I think the Feds should have a campaign for Canadians to see Canada, espically the young and immigrants and I say this because I was an immigrant, landed on my ist birthday and neither of my 2 sisters have never been out of southern Ontario except once when they visited me in Hagar. So yes I agree there are people who definitely think Toronto is the centre of the universe in Canada.

Ray I will try the threads. I've never blogged before and don't know much about all this new tec.

In all the information I have read on sites state that the results of EMGs are often negative with ALS, or inconcluisive.

Thank you for your help

Karin, small world. My mother-in-law lives in Killarney near Sudbury and my son is going to university in Victoria. I agree, travel is so educational and I know many people in Alberta who have been to Mexico, Hawaii and all over the western US but have never been to Ontario.

As far as EMGs go, when I was being diagnosed almost three years ago I had my first one and they found problems with my right arm/hand and left leg/foot at least a year before I had any symptoms at all with those limbs. Just my experience.

Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back