00/0000
Country
CA
State
ON
City
Cobourg
Re: Site Offline

A BIG thank you to Al for taking the time to call me this evening and tell me the site was offline.

The problem was created solely by me this morning while doing some routine updates. Had I of "measured twice and cut once", this wouldn't have happened.

For anyone technical, the problem was one misplaced character in a configuration file (.htaccess).

I'm very sorry to everyone that visited and was displayed an error screen, for the interruption in service, and the lack of support throughout the day.

Thank you again Al for being so proactive.

My apologies.

No need to be sorry

David you do so much around here. You are appreciated more than you will ever know.
Please dont beat yourself up over alittle mishap. Keep up the good work.
If there is anything i can do to help you with the forums please just ask and i will do my best.

Thanks for being you!

PaulaB

stay positive

charlie ((( chasoz ))) here from AUSTRALIA i've had als 26years, w/chair bound no voice eat ok and still smoke cough cough, i hope to chat to all if i can find chat room , till then stay POSITIVE

CHARLIE

Three cheers for David

David you have been doing a great job. One little mistake is no biggie. I wish I were as talented as you to be able to keep this well oiled machine running as well as it does.

Thanks a bunch from all us computer challenged people out here in cyberspace.

God Bless
Capt. AL:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back