• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

rcharlton passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry to hear of Richard's passing!

I am so sorry to hear this awful news. My prayers are with you and your family.

I am so very sorry to hear of Richard's sudden passing. Sending prayers to his family and friends for peace and strength.

Oh...one more angle in heaven....rest in peace dear Richard.

So sorry! I hope he went peacefully. God Bless!

He was a great supporter of all of us here on the forum...a great man! We will miss you very much.
Praying for your family.

Wow! Just saw this. I am speechless, which does not happen to me often. He was a good man and my heart is hurting knowing we have lost another good person to this disease. My prayers go out to his wife and daughter.

Richards obituary is back on page 3. I'm sorry that I missed seeing it needed to be moderated until now. I read it and there were so many things in it I didn't know about him. I am still upset and have a hard time talking about it

AL

Oh, this hits hard. Prayers to his family. His positive spirit and constant attention to frum friends will be missed greatly.RIP Richard.

Richelle, thank you so much for sharing the news with us. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your daughter and all of Richard's family and friends. He was held in high esteem by his forum family and his contributions will be greatly missed. Thank you so much for sharing him with us.
This is truly a sad day for all of us.

I wish there were words, but there just aren't. My thoughts are with you all. His light will always shine on. He was a fighter--and his spirit is unstoppable.

His last words to me were "eye of the tiger" on Easter. I'll cherish them and take them to heart.

What a blow! I am so sorry for your loss. Richard was such an incredible man. I know you have to be thankful for your daughter, his love for both of you was so very evident. I wish you peace, and you have my heartfelt sympathy.

RIP Richard! Prayers for your family.

Judy

I'm so sorry to hear this. He will live on in your hearts. Rest a while now, Richard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back