11/2005
Country
CA
State
Ontario
City
Toronto
From Richard's wife:

Richard passed away suddenly on Saturday April 21st. I know he was a very dedicated and active member and moderator. Every time I looked over at his computer he was on this site.

I want to let you all know how wonderful Richard is. He was an angel on earth; a light in the world. He never complained once about his illness. He lived every single moment of his life to the fullest. We have a four year old daughter and they were inseparable. He lives on in her--she is definitely her Daddy's daughter.

I want to send you all his love and I hope that he was able to comfort and inspire you.

If you would like further information on him please let me know. His obituary will be in the papers tomorrow.

so much love,
Richard.

Sometimes old words ring truest... rest in peace.

My heart is broken. I wish you and all who love Richard God's Comfort and Peace. He is so important to us as I know he is to you too. He is a wonderful man. I can hardly believe he's gone from us. Thank you for letting us know this sad news. We will miss him very much.

Oh I am so very sorry to hear/read this news. Richard was always available to lend his wisdom and care to everyone on the forum. Thank you for letting us know and for the time he gave to the forum family--we're indebted. I wish I had words to say to comfort your heart....I am so sorry.

I am heartbroken. My sincerest sympathies to you. He was a dear soul and will be greatly missed.
Blessings,
Linda

RIP, Richard. Little did we know that it was you that wouldn't be here for that 2000th post. My prayers for God's peace and comfort to all of your loved ones.

I am so sorry to hear of his passing. Blessings and prayers of peace and strength to all.
Love and light
Meg

What to say? Thank-you Richard for being such a beautiful man, and peace and prayers to his lovely wife and precious daughter. Richard has shared many wonderful stories with us all on his ALS journey. Godspeed my friend.

Rest in peace Richard. My prayers are with his wife and child, that they be comforted in their time of grief.

I am so very sorry to read this. I admired Richard so much, and I loved his stories about Amelia. He was such a bright and funny man with so much gentleness and such a beautiful soul. This news just knocked the wind out of me. I always imagined that he would be around to see Amelia grow up since he progression seemed slow. What a dreadful loss to you and Amelia and to all of us.

He really helped everyone on this site so much. He will be missed. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Oh my God! That's horrible! He was just a wonderful man My prayers are with you and your daughter. This site won't be the same without him. I can't believe this :(

He will be missed and remembered with love.

We are here for you as well. Please do let us know if there is any way we can help. Richard was just a wonderful person.

Heaven has a new angel. He always had a kind word for everyone. He will be sorely missed I'm so glad his words live on here on this forum.

? But I exchanged messages with him on Saturday.......?

I didn't know Richard, but from the posts I am reading, what an inspirational human being! My prayers go out to you and yours. He is now with the Lord.,

I am heart broken. We met at Clinic and made friends here. He is irreplacable. I can't say more.

AL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back