Diagnosis
03/2019
Country
US
State
IN
City
Bloomington
Has anyone experienced a crazy rash that appears instantly and itches like crazy? All over inside of arms, parts of stomach and head. Crazy stupid. I HATE this disease. HATE IT!

Could be yeast. See your doctor. They aren’t hard to treat once you know what they are. I hear you on hating the disease. I’m with you on that!

Thanks Karen. Always appreciate your insight. Interesting in that if it is yeast it matches my theory that a fungus caused my onset. Maybe? Or am I crazy?

Usually the yeast (fungus) that ends up in the mouth or on the skin is there because people’s defenses are down. In other words, it’s usually a symptom of stress and a weakened immune system, rather than a cause. Other risk factors for the yeast may include diabetes, use of corticosteroids, broad spectrum antibiotics, coexistent bacterial infections.

What about limbs falling asleep. Feet, thighs, hands. Is this common?

My skin has become super sensitive, and I went through a period of itchy rashes on different parts of my body. They have improved since I stopped Riluzole.

Going to derm tomorrow,, I have same, eyebrows eyelids ears back, arms, hair, chest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back