Diagnosis
12/2011
Country
US
State
NC
City
Anytown
Just a quick note to let everyone know Bill's battle with this horrible disease is coming to an end, and he will soon be in a better place.

He is in a hospice house which is a wonderful facility. We had to take him to the hospital last Sunday and from there he was brought here. On Monday he indicated he no longer wanted to use the PEG tube. They are keeping him comfortable and have embraced him using the Triligy 24/7 as long as it helps to keep him comfortable.

This is so hard!

I am praying for you both. Peace and love go with you.

prayers for comfort for you both

Sending prayers for comfort

Alma I am so sorry. I will thinking of Bill and of you and saying prayers. Big giant hugs to you both.

Laurel

You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

Indeed, it is very hard, the hardest thing there is. Grace, peace, strength, and courage to you along with the tears and well wishes of so many here with you.

Very, very sad. Thinking of you both very much and sending you warm thoughts. Yasmin.

Prayers for courage and strength.

My prayers is with the family.

Alama , I am so sorry about Bill's decline. I know how hard this is for you. I am going through the same thing with Ralph and his progression picking up speed. It is so hard to accept. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Wanda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back