Country
US
State
GA
City
Atlanta
Mobility at last
Still waiting on the Medicare chair

Woohoo! Can you post a picture when it's set up?

We're still watching for a Ford Transit too. Saved your ramp info. To my desktop.

Anxious to hear how you like it.

But, please know, I certainly do not consider you my " test drive dummy" ! Ha! Ha!

Mobility at last
Still waiting on the Medicare chair

Congratulations!

I've got mine as well(ramp, I mean). It's being installed as I type.
Although, the P.W.C. loaned to me by ALSA has a battery problem. Seems to be completely dead and it's not charging.

Congrats! I have a bit of a stupid question because I'm new to this site as of today.... how do I post my own topic in the forum? I feel really stupid for asking this question... but I didn't know where else to go. lol

Happy for you!

Rickson to start a thread open whatever sub forum is appropriate for your question example this one is general questions about pls. In the left hand side near the top is a button for new thread hope this helps sorry you have to be here

That's great news Bad Balance! And to you too Carlos. Hope you get the battery issue resolved soon. Yasmin.

There may be a waiting period built into the forum software that must be observed before you can post

Thanks everyone...will post a pic once I get things set up

That's great news Bad Balance! And to you too Carlos. Hope you get the battery issue resolved soon. Yasmin.

Thank you, Yasmin.

I've got the battery problem sorted today.
Our Local Chapter of ALSA sent someone over to our home and he tested the old battery confirming that it was dead beyond repair.
Therefore, he replaced it with a brand new one and, it's working like a charm.
Now, with home ramp and P.W.C. functional, I can go outdoors and enjoy the summer on my wheelchair.

:) :) :)

Great news Carlos! ....enjoy

That's great news BB!

Great news for you too Carlos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back