Diagnosis
04/2011
Country
US
State
ia
City
g
if you have als and are need of a little financial assistance for medical care check out my foundation called Racers Against ALS. we are on Facebook or Racers Against ALS | Granger, IA 50109. I have als myself and started a foundation raising money to help people in need of financial assistance toward care, bills, every day house bills, or money toward whatever your need is. I figured rather than raising money for a cure seems to be a waste since hardly any money raised actually goes towards finding a cure from all these big fundraising companies typically only use about 5% of all the money given to them actually goes towards research I figured helping families financially would impact the als community better.. anyways sorry for rambling if you would like help my email is km2149@ hotmail.com check out our website

thank you, that is wonderful of you

Wonderful, I got help a few months ago paying a house payment and getting heating oil from ALS Guardian Angels, we are having a fundraiser in May to help pay back. Going to a MDA Muscle Walk next week, God Bless you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back