Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
I wanted to treat my cals to some R & R so I was looking into a river cruise on the Ohio River or Mississippi. Well thinking this out farther I realized that it would actually be more work and stress for my cals. Sooooo!
I booked three nights at a grand old hotel called the "Greenbrier Hotel" just 10 mi. from our house. We plan to just read,eat, rest,play checkers,tea time,roll the grounds and maybe pool swim some. We leave today, this will be so much more stress free as if anything goes out of whack we can git to the va plus daughters live close by.
Maybe later for a river cruise. This nightmare has taught me to be able to switch horses mid steam . So hope ya all find some fun and adventure in the day. Love ya all
Chally

Chally.........that sounds like a blast! Looking forward to events that you enjoy will make you out live all of us.

Be safe and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How beautiful! You are the man Chally xxxxx

You are an incredibly thoughtful person, chally. Enjoy your grand hotel stay. If you are looking for something spa-like, I recommend a pedicure for you both! If you do, I expect some pictures of fancy colourful toenails as evidence.

Chally, I hope you both have a wonderful stay. Thank you for sharing your adventures with us.

Sounds so awesome! I am sure your CALS is so looking forward to it!

That is so thoughtful Chally,I hope you both have a wonderful time. The Greenbier was one of my husband's favorite hotels.

What a loving gift! Hope you both enjoy every minute of it!

Way to go Chally. Have a ball!

First day, this is by the spring.
Hey shiftkick, cals gets her' s done today ,i' ll pass to expensive, my grandkids paint mine multi colors,haha.

Attachments

• IMG_0117.jpg
    IMG_0117.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 165
Looking Goood ! !

Life style of " rich& famous"

Attachments

• IMG_0132.jpg
    IMG_0132.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 177
Memories are the most precious possessions, pile em up Chally!

Chally, you are so my hero. Way to chalk up sombre good memories and treat your wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back