Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, wanted to add that House's mom, had ALS.. (Hugh L.) Let's all ask him ot support ALS.. Maybe we could all write him.

Al, What Dot posted is in line with what I've read about the voice..... it is also interesting that she said that the botox is not used because the tension is too tight. I'd wondered about this. The adductor that she is referring to is the motion that the muscle makes, there are adductor and abductor muscles. I think two of each, (for a total of four) one of each on either side. The adductor pulls the vocal cords together and the abductor moves them apart.

Thank you Dot for the information. It was kind of you to write. I have to ask, though~this is your first post, have you been visiting us for a while? Do you have concerns about 'MND'?

Hi Rose...I'm happy 'you' understand the process. If you don't mind, I'll just continue to let you do the educating!

Al...Hope you're well! Thanks for taking care of me. :smile:

hoping~for a moment I thought you were talking about an episode of the show. He 'would' make a great spokesperson. stay well!

Dot...p.s. is there a website that I could visit? thanks much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back