Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
Minnesota
City
Walker
Quickie wheelchair-light weight, aluminum, padded seat. $300 Please call 320-309-2944

Located in Northcentral Minnesota

Last edited by a moderator:
Still available?

Is this wheelchair still available? I am in search of a similar type of wheelchair for my brother-in-law. I'm not sure if my sister's family will be able to afford the price, but before I go to her with the information I would like to know if it is available first. It is for her husband. He was just diagnosed (with three opinions) in January 2008. Unfortunately, he is declining relatively quickly. He is a father of four young children (ages 1-13) and we are just trying to make things more comfortable for the family during this difficult time. Please let me know. Thanks so much!

Christe

Can we help

Hi Christie,

I just posted a more affordable electric wheelchair.
Electric Wheelchair
Less than 2 hours of use

Pronto MP1
Heavy Duty
With sure step

$4000 or best offer -

Power based
Adult
Adjustable foot plates
16” x16” seat
lumbar support
My mom has alzhiemers and was not able to learn how to go from a manual chair to electric. We live near Toronto Ontario CA and may be able to drive 1/2 way with the chair.

Hi There, yes it is still available - I can certainly negotiate with you if you would like to call me you can reach at my email which I check more often than this site i
it is [*removed*] then I can give you more details and possibly exchange phone number. I would love to be able to help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back