Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Ca
City
Escondido
Hi guys, me Again. Just a real quick question . I am 20 , like I said before vodywide twitching for 4 months or so now. (No weakness ) At night the twitching settles into my legs , is this worrisome ? They go all over my thigh , buttocks , calves , especially at night when I’m at rest . It’s just freaking me out so much . I finally got my health insurance which starts from February 1st so I’ll make my GP appt soon. Just want to hear some input . Thanks guys.

I am sure a GP can reassure you, but freaking out because of twitching when you've been advised for a good whilie now that twitching does not raise concerns for ALS suggests that you may need longer-term help for your health anxiety, assuming nothing else is really wrong.

We won't see anything you've said here as suggestive of ALS.

Best,
Laurie

Thanks Laurie for your reply . It’s just so scary with why it’s happening so much. I also have noticed I’m tired a lot . I’m not sure if this is a vitamin deficiency or what, it’s just google scared me to death which I’m sure many people here can relate to . I still work out every day and push weights fine, so that’s what’s keeping my hope alive . The few doctors I have spoken to were all over the phone , can they really tell you no over the phone ?

This is what you said in your first post which was on 1/7/19:
“I will not be posting here or checking this forum ever again, as it drives my anxiety through the roof. “

We’ve told you from your posts you do not have ALS. We’ve answered your questions. Now please honor what you’ve said on 1/7.

Sorry Karen, I really don’t mean to bug or go against what you guys say. I’ll stay away from the forums now. I’ll update you after I see a doctor . Thank you all for your replies even though I know I get annoying lol. Have a great day :)

Moey, as you wrote..." I’ll update you after I see a doctor."

No. Not just a doctor.

After you see a Neurologist, have had an EMG and post the last page of the report
with the summary/conclusion.

Hope your other health issues get resolved.

PS. You have started three Threads. Your were assured in each you do not have ALS.

Last edited:
You’re right . I need to let go of this. Im sorry , thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back