Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
VA
City
Ashburn
I apologize for re-posting and I truly hope I don’t get punished for it because I am addressing my anxiety with a therapist and yoga and CBT.

I wanted some advice on if I should spend the money to go to Johns Hopkins for an appointment that is scheduled (my insurance is not great unfortunately). My prior post is recent and titled “Good afternoon”, so if you need the backstory it’s there.

I went to the optometrist today for an eye exam and he said I have mild exotropia developing in my left eye and I’m wondering if that could be related to this considering it’s the eye muscles that are being affected? It was a little scary to hear because of everything else going on but if it’s related then maybe it would make sense.

On a side note my twitches have good times of the day (10-20 per minute in a spot) to bad days (100+ in a spot) and they just yesterday spread to my stomach. I have light ones in my forearms and shoulders now consistently too...

FYI I am weaning myself off alcohol with help from my therapist and only taking the Klonopin as needed, which does help the twitching I believe. I am also attempting gluten free and adding extra B12 to my diet to see what happens.

Btw I am still journaling but as a way to clear my head and not journaling my twitches anymore. It feels good to write down good days and bad days so that I can go back and read how I was feeling.

Thanks and sorry again for a second thread, I don’t intend to be a nuisance, I was just hoping for some advice. Your responses really do help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back