Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
ny
State
new york
City
valley stream
Thanks to everyone on here, my worries have gone down, thanks to the lovely people on here. Quick question is pain in your feet? Arches or your feet, could be related to ALS? I have be having pain in the arches of my feet towards the top of my toes. Although, i have been doing some excersises related to my feet that could cause it. Do vibrations feelings and pain related to ALS? Is pain in general, not cramps but actually pain related to ALS? Or does it tend to look away from ALS, if it has pain but no real weakness.

in my experience, what you are saying is not als.

I dont know if it is or not but I have the same thing. It was the first thing I noticed in Dec 07. I was at the mall for a short period of time and my feet were in pain and I thought it strange. I felt like I was 100yrs old and had to sit down. NOt normal for me, I could walk the mall for hours. Also found that I could not wear high heels anymore. My feet hurt everywhere, toes, heel, and arch. My doc said the alot of women after a baby have changes with thier feet, so I went with it. I still have it but it is not as bad as it was or I may be use to it. I wear different shoes. I dont know what it means, I have noticed my feet are smaller, so maybe less muscle or padding. But when the pained started they were not thinner that i noticed.

hang in there.

April ... having pain in your feet from high heels and not being able to wear them any more is not a sign of anything except that high heels were designed by the devil to make older women look dorky in their "sensible shoes."

EVERY woman will reach a point where her feet scream NO MAS !

isle ... I don't think pain is connected to ALS in the early stages. If you've been doing exercises that could cause the pain, I'd go with that. (Who's law is it that the simplest explanation is always the best?) I get some back and shoulder pain occasionally, but I'm starting year 4 and it's more widespread in my body now.

isle667, pain can point neither "to" nor "away" from ALS. If you have symptoms that are more specific to ALS (objective weakness, atrophy, limb "lazyness", slurring, fasciculations, etc) then go to a neuro. Otherwise, why are you even thinking about ALS ?

A few folks on this forum reported vibration feelings, I personaly do have a lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back